Welcome to Our Practice
May 13, 2020 COVID-19 UPDATE
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Effective May 19th, 2020 our office will reopen, with our "new normal" guidelines.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team members. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office and have your temperature taken. Temperatures above 100.4° may require rescheduling.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you wait in your car and call our office at 770-319-5727 to let us know you have arrived. One of our team members will come to your car, have you complete screening paperwork and take your temperature. When it is time for you to be seen, a team member will take you directly to your treatment room. You will be given a mask to wear if you do not have one when you arrive.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter our office.
- Due to social distancing recommendations our waiting room is temporarily closed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options of days and times for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow for greater time between patients, to reduce waiting times for you.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unusual time. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Visit our website at pricefamilydentistry.com or Facebook page for updated information. To make an appointment, please call our office at 770-319-5727.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Price and your Price Family Dentistry Team