Welcome to Our Practice
March 18, 2020
As always, the safety and well-being of our patients and team members is the top priority of Dr. Price and the Price Family Dentistry staff.
Amid the growing concerns about COVID-19, our practice is adhering to the recommendations of the CDC, ADA (American Dental Association) and the GDA (Georgia Dental Association). Effective March 19, 2020, our office will be closing for the next three weeks. We realize that this is an inconvenience, but the health and safety of everyone is our main concern.
All hygiene (cleaning) appointments will be canceled as well as appointments for routine dental treatment. You will be contacted at a later date to reschedule your appointment. Our office will be available for limited hours and days, with limited staff in order to provide treatment of severe dental emergencies only. In the event of a true dental emergency, you may call our office at 770-319-5727 and retrieve the emergency treatment phone number from our voicemail. Emergency treatment may include:
- Any treatment for pain, swelling and/or infection
- Chipped, cracked, and/or broken teeth
- Restorations that are loose, displaced and causing pain
We will continue to closely monitor updates from the CDC, ADA, and GDA. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your oral health needs. For the most recent updates and further information on precautions for patient and staff safety, like us on Facebook (Price Family Dentistry), follow us on Instagram (@pfdentistry) and check our website (pricefamilydentistry.com).
Your Friends at Price Family Dentistry
March 19, 2020
Our practice is taking every precaution to implement procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of those patients that do come in for emergency appointments along with the safety of our team members. However, we ask that patients Refrain from coming into the office if they are experiencing any of the following:
- Currently has a cough or shortness of breath
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
- You or a family member are considered high risk
- You or a family member have traveled out of the country recently
- Previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- In close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19
If any of these pertain to you and you have a dental emergency, PLEASE still call us, and we will treat you to the best of our ability.